AGT PRODUCT DATA SHEET
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
AGT™ PHOTOLUMINESCENT AGGREGATES
Ambient Glow Technology – AGT™ Photoluminescent Stone is formulated using our proprietary photoluminescent pigment combined with a proprietary polyester resin. When exposed to a light source, the photoluminescent pigment within the aggregate becomes chemically excited causing a luminous reaction. This ‘afterglow’ effect (luminosity) is initially very strong and then begins to slowly reduce throughout the night. The glow is best seen in dark areas free of competing light sources such as streetlights.
- Photoluminescent Pigment (Proprietary)
- Unsaturated Polyester Resin (Proprietary)
Ambient Glow Technology – AGT™ Glow Stone is specially formulated using a non-shrinking, extremely hard polyester resin
- Recommended Substrates: Concrete, Terrazzo, Asphalt and Epoxy
- Application Methods: Seeded on fresh concrete and then either polished or exposed. Can also be seeded and rolled on to fresh asphalt.
- Glow Colors: - Day: Off-White or Light Yellow based on glow color of aggregate
- Glow Colors: - Night: Emerald Yellow, Aqua Blue, Sky Blue or Plasma Purple
- Oxygen Index >35
- Resists gasoline, grease, alkali and acids.
- HRC 58
Ambient Glow Technology™ - AGT™ • Tel: 1.877.248.8641 • Fx: +905.250.9645 • www.ambientglowtechnology.com