AGT™ IS ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
At Ambient Glow Technology, we strongly believe that all goods manufacturers should be conscious of the impact their production processes have on the environment. For the past 17 years, we have successfully decreased our overall energy and resource requirements by 37%.
We achieved this by implementing such innovative strategies and processes as:
- A proprietary - catalytic cold-fusion production process which requires 40% less electrical energy.
- Decreasing water consumption in the production process by 35%.
- Utilizing a proprietary hybrid polyester resin binding system that reduces material off-gasing by 24%.
- Implementing Off-Peak Productions Cycles.
- Installing high efficiency LED lighting in the production and office areas.
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design is the most widely used green building rating system in the world. Available for virtually all building types, LEED provides a framework for healthy, highly efficient, and cost-saving green buildings.Learn More
The use of AGT™ glow aggregates in building projects may contribute to the accumulation of the following LEED points:
- Sustainable Sites - Credit 8: Light Pollution Reduction - 1 Pt.
- Energy & Atmosphere - Credit 2: On-Site Renewable Energy - 1–3 Pts.
- Indoor Environmental Quality - Credit 6.1: Controllability of Systems - Lighting – 1 Pt.
- Innovation in Design – Credit 1.1: Integrated renewable ambient light source – 1 Pt.