How to Apply Glow Aggregates in Concrete
APPLICATION OF GLOW STONES IN FRESH CONCRETE
- Seed glow stones on final finish of fresh concrete by hand or using a hand-fertilizing tool.
- Work the glow stones into the slab with a trowel so they are just covered by the cream of the concrete.
- Apply a concrete retarder and let concrete cure (follow retarder product directions).
- Pressure wash the surface to remove any concrete residue covering the glow stones and if necessary – apply a light acid wash to fully expose AGT™ glow stones to sunlight.
- Let dry and seal if required.