- Trade/Common Name: Ambient Glow Technology – SYS-F, ABS-F, SBS-F, PPS-F
- CAS Number:N/A
- Chemical Family Name: ALUMINATE
- Synonym: LONG PERSISTENCE DOPED STRONTIUM ALUMINATE
- Formula: PROPRIETARY
- Statement: This material data sheet (MSDS) has been prepared in compliance with the Federal OSHA Hazard Communication standard 29 CFR 1910.1200. This product is considered to be a non-hazardous substance under that standard.
SECTION ONE – CONTACT INFORMATION
Responsible Party: Universal One Corporation
Emergency and Informational Telephone Number:
905 250 9642
Address: 12 – 1064 Salk Road, Pickering, ON, L1W 4B5
Date Prepared: January 02, 2020
SECTION TWO - HAZARDOUS INGREDIENTS
- Ingredients Gas Number % Acgih-TLV OSHA-PEL - As Inert Dust (Total) 2mg/m3 Acgin-TLV 3mg/m3 OSHA-PEL
SECTION THREE – PHYSICAL
- Appearance: Cream coloured solid, No odor
- Melting Point: Dissociates >1800 F
- Vapor Pressure: @ 20C: ND
- Vapor Density: N/AP
- Solubility in Water: Non-Soluble
- Weight per cubic meter: 3.0 - 3.65
- Flammability Class: N/AP
- Extingushing Media: Water
- Specific Gravity (H2O=1): 3.0 - 3.65
- Freezing Point: N/AP
- Percent Volatile: N/AP
- Evaporation Rate: N/AP
- PH (10% in water): 10
- Flash Point: N/AP
- Auto-Ignition Temp: N/AP
- Fire Fighting Procedure-Special: Fire fighters should wear self-contained breathing apparatus when fighting chemical fires.
- Use water spray to cool nearby containers and structures exposed to fire
- Unusual Fire and Explosion Hazards: This product will not burn. Use appropriate techniques to fight surrounding fire.
SECTION FOUR - REACTIVITY DATA
- Stability: Stable
- Hazardous Polymerization: Will not occur.
- Conditions to Avoid: Contact with acids.
- Incompatibility: Contact with acids.
- Hazardous Decomposition Products: Will not occur.
SECTION FIVE - HEALTH HAZARD DATA
- Respiratory Equipment: Local exhaust mechanical (General).
- Protective Gloves: Plastic or Neoprene.
- Eye Protection: Chemical Glasses.
- Ventilation: Proper breathing apparatus.
- Other Protective Equipment: Lab Coat
- Threshold Limit Value: OSHA Pel total dust 3mg/m3.
- Primary Routes of Exposure: Inhalation, Ingestion, Skin.
- Osha Pel: 3m3/m3.
- Acgin TLV: 3m3/m3
- Effects of Overexposure: May cause irritation to eyes, skin and mucous membranes
- Listed Carcinogen: None
SECTION SIX - EMERGENCY & FIRST AID DATA
- Skin: Wash off with soap and water, wear gloves when handling.
- Eyes: Flush with water for 5 minutes.
- Inhalation: Remove to fresh air.
- Ingestion: Drink quantities of water and induce vomiting.
SECTION SEVEN - TOXICOLOGY INFORMATION
- INHALATION: Slight irritant
- SKIN CONTACT: Moderate Skin irritant
- SKIN ABSORPTION: N/A
- EYE CONTACT: May cause minor eye irritation (mechanical)
- INGESTION: N/A
SECTION EIGHT - SPILL OR LEAK PROCEDURES
- Spill Procedures: Wear appropriate protective equipment, avoid the generation of dust, vaccum or shovel. Material must be placed in closable container for disposal.
- Waste Disposal Methods: Dispose in accordance with state and local regulations. NOT a RCRA hazardous waste.
SECTION NINE - REGULATORY INFORMATION
- Sara 313 Title III; Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA): All ingredients in this product are listed on the U.S EPA TSCA inventory of chemical substances.
SECTION TEN - HANDLING & STORAGE INFORMATION
- Store closed in cool dry area when handling wear protective clothing and respiratory protection. Avoid scatter into air.
Other Precautions: maintain a schedule of regular housekeeping to insure cleanliness.
Universal One Corporation provides the information contained herein in good faith but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. This document is intended only as a guide to the appropriate precautionary handling of the material by a properly trained person using this product. Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose. UNIVERSAL ONE CORPORATION MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION SET FORTH HEREIN OR THE PRODUCT TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. ACCORDINGLY, UNIVERSAL ONE CORPORATION WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THIS INFORMATION.