- Trade/Common Name: AGT™ RESIN GLOW SAND – Color: SY/SB/AB - Sizing: 1-3mm
- CAS Number: N/A
- Chemical Family Name: Aluminate
- Synonym: Long persistence Doped Strontium Aluminate
- Formula: Proprietary
- Statement: AGT™ stone is made with proprietary photo-luminescent pigment and our proprietary polyester resin. This material data sheet (MSDS) has been prepared in compliance with the Federal OSHA Hazard Communication standard 29 CFR 1910.1200. This product is considered to be a non-hazardous substance under that standard
SECTION ONE: CONTACT INFORMATION
Responsible Party: Universal One Corporation
Emergency and Informational Tel# 011 905 250 9642
Address: 12 – 1064 Salk Road, Pickering, ON, L1W 4B5
Date Prepared: January 02, 2022
SECTION TWO – PHYSICAL
- Density: 2.08g/cm3
- BARCO Hardness: ≥55
- Bend Strength: ≥100MPa
- Impact Strength: ≥14.00 KJ/m2
- Thermal Deformation Temperature: ≥185 degrees C
- Elongation At Break: ≥4.2%
SECTION THREE -- REACTIVITY Stability: Stable
- Hazardous Polymerization: Will not occur.
- Conditions to Avoid: Contact with acids.
- Incompatibility: Contact with acids.
- Hazardous Decomposition Products: Will not occur.
SECTION FOUR -- HEALTH HAZARD DATA
- Respiratory Equipment: Not Necessary.
Protective Gloves: Not Necessary.
- Eye Protection: Not Necessary.
- Ventilation: None.
- Other Protective Equipment: None.
- Primary Routes of Exposure: Skin.
- Effects of Overexposure: None.
- Listed Carcinogen: None.
SECTION FIVE -- EMERGENCY & FIRST AID DATA
Skin: Wash off with soap and water.
- Eyes: Flush with water for 5 minutes.
- Inhalation: Move to fresh air.
SECTION SIX – TOXICOLOGY INFORMATION
Skin Contact: N/A
Skin Absorption: N/A
- Eye Contact: May cause minor eye irritation (mechanical)
- Ingestion: N/A
SECTION SEVEN – HANDLING & STORAGE INFORMATION
- Keep in a tightly closed container, stored in a cool, dry, ventilated area. Protect against physical damage.
- Other Precautions: maintain a schedule of regular housekeeping to insure cleanliness.
SECTION EIGHT -- ADDENDUM
- NFPA Ratings: Health: 0 Flammability: 0 Reactivity: 0
- Label Precautions:
- Washing thoroughly after handling.
- Use with adequate ventilation.
Universal One Corporation provides the information contained herein in good faith but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. This document is intended only as a guide to the appropriate precautionary handling of the material by a properly trained person using this product. Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose. UNIVERSAL ONE CORPORATION MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION SET FORTH HEREIN OR THE PRODUCT TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. ACCORDINGLY, UNIVERSAL ONE CORPORATION WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THIS INFORMATION.